- Repairing the mortar between the bricks
- We apply a flexible waterproofing agent to your chimney crown and flashing to ensure water does not penetrate any cracks and cause damage.
- Coatings in various colors applied over a layer of mortar. To extend the life of a chimney by a few decades.
- The metal area between the chimney and roof - Repairing or installing new flashing, along with a waterproofing agent applied over the flashing
- Caps on top of chimney to protect against rain, bats, squirrels, birds, etc. from going down into the chimney. - Repairing or installing new rain caps to extend the life of your chimney
- Algae, Fungi, and other growth
- Replacing damaged brick
*NOTE*Sometimes the damaged area is in such a deteriorated condition that it is more economically feasible to apply a stucco system over the damaged area.